Strength Based Psychotherapy for Individuals, Couples and Families
Are you looking to create lasting and positive change in your life or the lives of those you love? Do you feel stressed out, overwhelmed or stuck? Are you unsure how to improve a strained relationship or what to do about your child’s challenging behaviors? Or maybe you feel depressed or down and would like some support and guidance. Here at JLM Marriage and Family Therapy Inc. our therapists are here to work with you to help you achieve your goals, make supported and long lasting change and strengthen your interpersonal relationships.
Jennifer Manderschied, LMFT and Tara Rhiannon Tobin, LMFT are licensed therapists with a passion for helping others. We utilize strength based and solution focused techniques and strive to provide a supportive and relaxing atmosphere for the clients and families we work with.
Everyone encounters challenges from time to time. Here at JLM Marriage and Family Therapy we want to join and support you on your journey towards creating your best life and best self possible. We hope to see you soon!
- Individual, couples and family therapy
- Child and adolescent psychotherapy
- Parenting and co-parenting support and guidance
- Behavior modification
- Therapy for individuals with special needs and their families
- Social skills training and support
- Gottman Method psychotherapy for couples
- Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Anxiety and Depression
- Personal growth therapy
- Transitional issues (divorce, moves, job loss, etc.)
- Therapy through Employee Assistance Programs (EAP benefits)
- Group Therapy/Trainings
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
In response to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 public health crisis and for the safety of our clinicians and clients we are conducting all new and existing client appointments via telehealth. Most insurance companies cover telehealth at this time and JLM MFT uses a HIPPA compliant audio/visual platform. We appreciate your understanding and continued cooperation in an effort to keep everyone safe, healthy and well.